When the time comes to wean your baby (perhaps you are already weaning), you may well find that with so many books, articles, family and friends telling you how you should go about it that the situation seems daunting.
Or perhaps you just want the opportunity to speak to a professional who really understands what you’re going through.
I have helped hundreds of parents over the years and I still take so much joy in showing parents like you the easiest and most stress free way to introduce solids to your baby.
In 2.5 hours we will increase your confidence, make the weaning process as easy and fun as possible and show you how to turn your baby into a happy healthy food loving child! You will be provided with a handout, including example meal plans and there is support available online throughout your weaning journey.
Topics covered are listed below, but rest assured, you will have all of your questions answered before you leave.
What the Weaning Workshop Covers
- When to start weaning
- Traditional weaning
- Baby led weaning
- Pros and cons of both types of weaning
- My TOP TIPS for a smooth weaning journey and reducing fussy eating
- Gagging & choking
- Foods to avoid
- Allergies – introducing the main allergens & what to look out for
- What a healthy diet should look like
- Essential nutrients for healthy growth and development
- Continuing breast or bottle feeds once solid foods are introduced
Book a Weaning Workshop
The weaning workshops are delivered via video call so you can attend from the comfort of your own home, in your pyjamas if you so wish!