Feeding: The Early Years
Do you long for a less stressful life? Do you wish you understood the best foods for your child to eat and how to create mealtime joy instead of battles?
- Take the stress and the guesswork out of mealtimes.
- Raise a confident eater and establish a positive relationship with food.
- Understand the foods that will help your child to thrive now and in the future.
- Increase your confidence in how to talk to your child about food.
Feeding: The Early Years is an online course based on my 5* rated early years workshop and is suitable for children up to the age of 6. The course is made up of short videos and written resources and will guide you through the most important aspects of feeding your child during these critical (and often difficult!) years.
Do any of these statements apply to you? If so… we are diving right into all of these problems and helping you to work on them.
- You wish your child would just sit at the table without you having to constantly remind them to sit still or sit down.
- You feel like everything you read tells you something different! With over a decade of experience I can assure you, you’ll only get the best and most up to date information here!
- You worry about how much or how little your child eats in comparison to others.
- You feel like you are constantly being asked for snacks… but at mealtimes your child doesn’t want to eat.
- You worry about how much sugar your child eats (or wants to eat!).
- You just want your child to grow up making good food choices… but you’ve no idea how to do that.
I talk you through all of this and so much more.
What the Online Course Covers
- What makes a healthy balanced diet
- My top tips for encouraging more variety in the diet – the foundations of reducing fussy eating.
- How much food your child really needs.
- Snacks (the bugbear of many parents!)
- What you need to know about salt and sugar
- Essential nutrients – not as dry and boring as it sounds I promise.
- How to talk to your child about food
- How to help your child to sit still at the table
- Looking after teeth
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Reading food labels
- Vitamin supplements