Last Updated: 30th September 2020
This policy covers the policies and procedures TeenyWeanies has put in place for its group workshops, which should be followed during the coronavirus outbreak.
By attending a TeenyWeanies workshop you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines and will not hold TeenyWeanies responsible if either you or a member of your family develops any symptoms of Covid-19.
PPE Equipment available
The workshop venue (currently exclusively Do It Like a Mother, located at 861 London Road, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, SS0 9SZ) will provide:
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitiser
- Antibacterial spray for worksurfaces, mats, furniture
- Non-silicone gloves
- Antibacterial hand wash
- Paper hand towels and dispenser in bathroom area
- Foot operated lidded bins disposal of paper towels
- Floor signs to ensure adequate distancing where queuing is necessary and during workshops.
- Signage at hand sanitising opportunities
- A hand washing station at the front door before entering the venue
Please read Do It Like a Mother’s full Covid Policy Here.
Capacity of the Workshop
The capacity of the workshop is 12 attendees. This is based on the size of the venue and taking into account 6 distanced spaces (each space can be made up of two adults from one household OR one adult and one child from one household OR six individual adults), plus Lucy from TeenyWeanies and a maximum of two members of the Do It Like a Mother management at any time.
This means the total capacity of the venue is 15. Management members of staff will not be permitted to be in the main studio at the same time as the class attendees and teacher, unless in an emergency.
Class Attendee Responsibilities
- DO NOT attend a workshop if you develop symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) – a new and continuous cough, high temperature, a loss or change in your sense of smell or taste.
- DO NOT attend if you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for or shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to attendance.
- In the case of non-attendance due to COVID-19 you must contact us as soon as possible BEFORE the start of the class via email@example.com to rebook your class for a later date at no additional cost.
- Sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the workshop. .
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds using the handwashing station provided or sanitise your hands if you go to the toilet at any time and before eating any food you may have brought with you. Do not share food with anyone else from the workshop that are not part of your household.
- Wear a face mask when arriving at and leaving the venue, plus when moving about, such as visiting the toilet.
- Please bring your own mat/cushion/bouncer to sit your baby in as these will not be provided. Anything that you bring in from outside should be cleaned using the antibacterial spray provided and should not be shared with others in the workshop that are not part of your household. Bring your own equipment if required for the class (including mats, towels, blankets, toys) but these should not be shared with participants if you are not from the same household. Please use the antibacterial spray provided to clean these items.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow. If that isn’t possible use your sleeve or a tissue. All tissues should be discarded properly and hands should be sanitised immediately.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes with your hands.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of attending a TeenyWeanies workshop , you must advise Lucy Neary and permit us to tell others who attended the same session as you (this will be done on an anonymous basis. I will not disclose your name or details to any other attendee).
- If you have the government’s Covid-19 Track & Trace app istalled, please scan the QR code upon entering the venue.
Please note: Unfortunately, at present in order to prevent the spread of infection all mats, bouncers and toys previously provided for babies during workshops will not be available. Please ensure you bring your own items to the workshop and ensure these are appropriately cleaned ahead of the workshop.
My COVID-19 specific risk assessment and the venue’s cleaning audit documents are available should you wish to see them. This policy will be updated as new information and national guidelines are issued.
Disclaimer: This policy should only be used as general guidance.